Letting in North London through JTM HomesOnce an offer to let a property has been accepted, all terms will be agreed between the Tenant and Landlord. A one week holding payment is then required to secure a property, subject to references and contract.
Before accepting a holding payment from a prospective Tenant, we will provide the Tenant with:
- a document detailing all agreed terms
- a full breakdown of the funds required
- the referencing guidelines
- an example copy of the Tenancy Agreement and Right to Rent
We are pleased to provide detailed information about our Tenant Fees. Please note that these fees comply with the requirements within the Tenants fees Act of June 2019.
For tenancies signed prior to 1 June 2019, please click here.
To offer peace of mind to our Tenants, JTM HOMES are members of:
- ARLA Property Mark (the UK's foremost professional body for letting agents
- NAEA (the UK's leading professional body for estate agency)
- TPOS - The Property Ombudsman Scheme (an independent redress scheme that regulates the estate agency industry). Membership number NO1773 (view certificate).
- TPOS - The Property Ombudsman Scheme for Residential Leasehold Management Membership number NO1773 (view certificate).
- CMP - Client Money Protection scheme - Property Mark (Protects all client funds held ensuring Landlords' and Tenants' monies are fully safeguarded. Ref: CO123571 (view certificate)
- SAFE Agent (a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through Client money protection schemes) Ref: A6594
- The Dispute Service
Archway Lettings Ltd t/as JTM Homes are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme and ARLA Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme and Safe Agent scheme
All fees unless otherwise stated are inclusive of VAT.