Here are our seven secrets to sales success:
1. Tidy the front of your house and clean your front door. If you have a front garden make sure it is well maintained.
2. De-Clutter! The inside of your house should be clean and free from clutter throughout.
3. The kitchen is always a key selling point so ensure it is clean and that all dishes are washed and put away.
4. Bathrooms are important too; make sure yours is clean. Dirty bathrooms are hugely off-putting to buyers.
5. Do all the small jobs you haven't got around to, such as changing that light bulb and fixing that squeaky door.
6. Remember - a fresh coat of paint and a bright light bulb can make all the difference.
7. Storage space is important – have a clear out so that you show your space at its best.If you want to ensure that your property creates maximum appeal to potential buyers, have a chat with the sales team at JTM Homes.
“We’ve seen all sorts of properties in every state imaginable!” explains Jason Dyer of JTM Homes. “Our team knows what appeals to buyers and advises vendors as to how they can make the most of their property – and therefore the sales price they can achieve. You’ll be amazed by how presentation can influence the level and number of offers your property attracts.”
JTM Homes is known for proactive marketing and honest feedback – including a professional opinion about the presentation of your property. If you are thinking of selling or letting your north London property, ask JTM Homes for a free evaluation and ideas about presentation. We’re here to help.