Putting your home on the market is a big step. How your home is presented – inside and outdoors - directly affects its appeal to potential buyers. Here are our top tips for successful viewings and quick sales:
- Tidy the front of your house and clean your front door. If you have a front garden make sure it is well maintained.
- De-Clutter! The inside of your house should be clean and free from clutter throughout.
- The kitchen is always a key selling point so ensure it is clean and that all dishes are washed and put away.
- Bathrooms are important too; make sure yours is clean. Dirty bathrooms are hugely off-putting to buyers.
- Do all the small jobs you haven't got around to, such as changing that light bulb and fixing that squeaky door.
- Remember - a fresh coat of paint and a bright light bulb can make all the difference.
- Storage space is important – have a clear out so that you show your space at its best
"A well presented house makes a huge difference to potential buyers. Many people simply can't see beyond clutter or a scruffy first impression'" says Jason Dyer of JTM Homes. "We we evaluate your home, we will offer some friendly ideas so that your home attracts a buyer quickly - and the best price."
Ask us for advice when we see your home. You can rely in JTM Homes for honest, expert feedback. We all want the same result: finding the right buyer for you.